We’re hiring: Social Media Manager
We are looking for a driven and talented social media manager to oversee a variety of social media accounts for our luxury clients.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok for our luxury clients – adapting content to suit different channels and audiences.
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, Planable and Later.
- Work with the wider team to coordinate original and engaging multimedia content across multiple social platforms.
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Identify consumer trends to help with planning social media campaigns.
- Optimise content to further encourage community interaction and engagement.
- Community management across a number of social media platforms, being aware of the audience.
- Contribute to and lead creative brainstorms
- Manage a small team of designers, videographers and writers
- Manage and track budgets for social media activities
Key attributes and qualifications:
You will be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about social media, taking charge of managing the online presence of all our luxury clients, developing and implementing a social strategy, analysing usage data, building client relationships and facilitating customer service.
- An understanding of the luxury market and the digital sphere
- Proven experience in content management systems, scheduling platforms, MailChimp and other social media-related software
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- The ability to build a rapport with clients calmly and professionally
- A team player with an excellent track record of boosting followers and engagement though appropriate dynamic content.
About SHOW Media SHOW Media is a full-service creative agency specialising in design, art direction, editorial content and strategy for print and digital platforms. We have been working with a raft of luxury clients spanning fashion, watches, property and travel for more than a decade, alongside our own print and digital magazine Brummell –– the little black book for the City. Our offices can be found in the heart of Shoreditch, where our collaborative team combine a range of expertise to create a fun and sociable environment.
Send your CV, salary expectations and notice period to email@example.com