We’re hiring: Managing Editor
SHOW Media is looking for a managing editor to join its dynamic and fast-paced team, overseeing a variety of luxury clients.
In this exciting and varied role, no two days are the same. You will oversee the efficient running of all projects within the studio across a variety of platforms from print publications to websites, newsletters and social media.
- This role has a strong focus on editorial and social media strategy for a variety of luxury clients. You will be adept at planning content, paid social, Stories and boosting engagement and followers.
- Managing budget sheets
- Overseeing editorial workflow throughout the studio
- Managing production schedules and ensuring deadlines are met
- Managing an editorial team
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with key clients and managing their expectations accordingly
- Coordinating editorial, advertising and marketing activities across the studio
- Host, and contribute to, editorial ideas meetings
Key attributes and qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to succeed and will have a proven track record in managing clients and producing high-quality content to a deadline.
You will be approachable, enthusiastic and positive with the ability to solve problems creatively with a calm head, while adopting a professional yet flexible managerial approach.
An understanding of the luxury market is key and an ability to listen and respond to the market is critical. The ability to work across all platforms, specifically digital and social media is required.
You will be calm and accommodating when dealing with clients and have the ability to motivate the team and keep them focused on the goals of each individual client. Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Content Management Systems, Social Media Management programmes.
About SHOW Media
SHOW Media is a full-service creative agency specialising in design, art direction, editorial content and strategy for print and digital platforms. We have been working with a raft of luxury clients spanning fashion, watches, property and travel for more than a decade, alongside our own print and digital magazine Brummell –– the little black book for the City. Our offices can be found in the heart of Shoreditch, where our collaborative team combine a range of expertise to create a fun and sociable environment.
To apply, please send your CV, salary expectations and notice period to email@example.com